Tuesday, September 21, 2010

WHOO ARE YOU?

Here are my answers!


1. What is your Zodiac sign?
Gemini, and I am so like it, I have a very quiet, clean organized side and then a completly crazy, do anything messy side and hubby never knows what he will wake up too lol.

2. Name 3 things that are always in your purse besides your wallet.
designs on scrap peices of paper, wallet and mac lipstick

3. Which magazines do you look at the most?
I love People and US weekly, I read Parenting, Martha Stewart, Oprah and INstyle as much as possible.

4. Do you pluck or get your eyebrows waxed?
Puck if I have to... BUT I usually nair... cause really why go through any pain!

5. How often do you go grocery shopping?
Every Saturday night after work, we go as a whole family and we buy only for that week, we started this a month ago and have found that we waste less money and hardly ever throw away good food.

NightOwlCrafting



4 comments:

  1. Hi Kati, I'm Mindy. Nice to meet you! I'm also a Gemini, and I also suffer from split personality. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. The July/Aug issue of Oprah makes me smile because she's wearing Lia Sophia earrings on the cover. :D I'm a total dork like that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your personalised pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to have a set grocery day! We throw out a lot of food! Thanks for linking up to Hoo are you!

    ReplyDelete