Tuesday, September 14, 2010

The Pink Dandilion & The Spooktacular Aprons

I have been working away and just had to show you my newest aprons. The pink dandilion was for a friend and The Spooktacular is for me, however, the orange one's sister (has a orange ruffle) will be up in etsy in a few days... I ran out of fabric. I make aprons, I love aprons, and yet I do not have an apron... so this is my new baby and I made a match tea towel holder... Just makes hosting for thanksgiving and fall so much more fun... (oh and I am not weird Thanksgiving in Canada comes 2 weeks before Halloween)

So here is The Pink Dandilion Apron

The front



Up close of the removable Peonie Pin


The back/reversed side, shown with the Peonie Pin


The Spooktackular Apron


I don't have a picture of the back, as I asked hubby to take a picture right before dinner and I was in a hurry so I could get to work... but it is black.



The Spooktackular Tea Towel Holder





I love them... I have a few more coming out. I wanted to get some more on my etsy and other items... I just ordered some beautiful damask fabric that I am super excited to play with.

Thanks for visiting. HAVE A GREAT DAY!

Linking to:





Creations by Kara

2 comments:

  1. I love love love both those aprons!! Good for you finally making one for yourself! I've made aprons for my kids, but not for myself - terrible I know..one day!!

    Thanks for linking to A Round Tuit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love them! The fabric combinations are so much fun.

    ReplyDelete