Monday, September 6, 2010

TAG.... My first Question Answer!

Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot tagged me a few days ago. So here are my answers.

1. What is one thing you just can not stand?
I don't like it when people change who they are to be friends with someone, or to be in a relationship with someone. I hate watching a friend compromise what they have believed so that they can be "right" in someone else's eyes.

2. If you could go back to your childhood, what cartoon or t.v. show would you pick to be your all-time favorite?
UM.... Tiny Toons or Bugs Bunny was a favorite, I would watch it on a portable black and white tv in the kitchen... I loved it and still do... SHHH!

3. whats something you do or have done that would surprise a lot of people?
HA HA HA... OK I was 1st runner up in a beauty pageant and Miss Congeniality. I honestly loved how I did the pageant and really found out who I was, and loved loved loved the girls I was with... all of them are so sweet!!! .... my talent was stand up comedy...


4. do you believe in ghosts?
uh, no I think they would be so cool, but unfortunately I don't. Weird enough I don't believe in them yet horror movies with ghosts make it so I can't sleep.

5. when you go into a store whats your weakness, something you just can't help yourself from buying more of?
Fabric... anything from craft stores... it changes because awhile ago it was scrapbook stuff!

6. what is the funniest story you have on your significant other?

Okay I don't really have one on him, but I have one with him... it makes me look bad but WHATEVER!

So I went to a hockey game with my hubby when I was 4 months pregnant with Joshua. I don't like hockey very much and I have no idea who the players are. So when they are playing I am usually decorating my house in my head or creating new clothes again in my head.

Well I was off in dreamland and all of a sudden our team the Canucks scored. And I drifted back and cheered the usual so hubby would think I was paying attention and actually knew what was going on. Then the screen where the score is listed came on and read G............O..............A.........L and I looked at my husband and said... loudly.... "who's Al?" and he shakes his head and says... "It says Goal"... OH THE HORROR AND SHAME!!! Whatever I chalk that one up to pregnancy brain... but anytime anyone does anything remotely stupid we shout out GO AL!!! lol

7. what is your proudest moment of being a parent? {animals do count ;)}
GEEEZE... I have so many... Well one was when Joshua was 2 and Peyton was in the hospital, he really didn't like her at all. I had to go out of the room while they checked the monitors and sign some paper work for a hospital transfer and Joshua was at my feet. The nurse did something and made Peyton cry and little Joshua ran into her room and just started to attack the nurse trying to get her away from his sister. That day he became VERY protective of his sister... and even the other day as she was climbing at the playground he cheered her on and asked her if she was okay. And then Peyton said "Joshua is my BEST FRIEND" those days and moments make me happy.

8. if you could go back and relive one day of your life, which day would you choose?
Well I would re-do my wedding... not relive it tho... This is hard because I have had 10 friends die, and I would love to go back and spend 1 more day with any of them...

Now I tag:
AmieAnn at Pinkapotamus
Jill at Creating My Way to Success
Allison at A Glimse Inside
Jessica at Homeakin & Decoratin
Sarah at Crafting and Creating

Copy and paste the questions. Answer them in a post and tag 5 people.

4 comments:

  1. I love your funny story! Good when you can blame something like that on pregnancy brain! (I still have it now several years later!!)

    Thanks for tagging me - I'll get thinking about my responses!

    Jill @ Creating my way to Success

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for tagging me! This looks like soo much fun. I can't wait to share the silly story about my hubby on our honeymoon.. It always makes me laugh! Love yours!
    Amie @ Pinkapotamus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love getting to know more about you. And thanks for tagging me but I was actually the one that tagged Crystal with the same questions. But thanks for the thought!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! I love that you shared the funny story about you. I think we all have some of those:-)

    ReplyDelete