Wednesday, September 8, 2010

OKAY I need your help!!!!

Okay guys I need your help, I don't know what I should do, or any other ideas. I have a friend who wants me to make her 2 girlfriends baby shower presents. One is for a boy and one is for a girl. She needs one by Sunday and one for next week (which is awesome.)

I was thinking of either:

A personalized pillow like the Sophie Pillow or Elwynn Pillow.





OR

Start something completly new and different and try something like....

A personalized baby wipe container

A baby bath towel

OR

What is your idea??? If you have done anything new, or old and have any great ideas please leave a comment and if you have a link to yours or anyone eles' tutorials or just suggestions please send them my way I HAVE GOT TO GET TO WORK!!!

Thank you guys!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Anything you make will be adorable but since you make such beautiful bags.. you should make a custom diaper bag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you could make them both a cute stuff toy. The baby girl could get an owl and the boy can have a robot. And maybe make them a small zipper bag to put those knic-knats :)

    I hope that helps!

    Please post it up when you're done :)

    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete