Friday, September 17, 2010

Featuring My Favorites Friday #3

Welcome to week 3, yeah... I have to say that I look forward to this during the week. I know I love it when I get featured, so it is nice to spread the love.

Now on with what I was LOVING this week...

Painted Canvases from Make It and Love It


Go over and check it out, if you love the canvas' that's awesome CAUSE she shows you how to get your craft on and make em'.

Fall Candle Sticks from Dittle Dattle


Toddler Dress from Our Daily Obsessions


Fall Garland Tutorial from A Glimpse Inside

This one actually got me giddy please check it out!!! She even shows you how to make it!



A Sweet Cottage Room on Design Dazzle

Okay I have to say that design dazzle is my place to go when I need ideas for the kids rooms, when I was (and still am) decorating the kids rooms I was on her site daily.



These projects are great and give me an even BIGGER to do list!!! YEAH!

If you were featured grab a button

4 comments:

  1. Kati ~ Thank you so much for featuring my Fall Candle Sticks. It was such a quick and easy project using left over material from other projects.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for featuring my garland! I am glad that it made you giddy! lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kati,
    Isn't that room adorable? Thanks for the feature. Great blog....
    Hugs,
    Toni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for featuring my dress! I love it that you love it!

    Amy

    ReplyDelete