Wednesday, September 22, 2010

NEW FABRIC,NEW FABRIC, NEW FABRIC!!!

Okay I am so excited... I just got my shipment of new fabric in today... we don't have joannes or anything really great... we have a dinky dirty old fabric store that more times than not you buy the fabric and then have to clean it... GRRR not on my to do list! I would prefer to buy online and get nice clean fabric... and there is more selection! (at a better price... $22/meter here vs $6 yard in the states.... HMMMM!)

Okay done with the rant... here is a sneak peak to some of my fabrics!


Amy Butler ~ Paradise Garden in Midnight



Amy Butler~ Sun Spots in Midnight




Tanya Whelan ~ Glamour in Brown


Rebert Kaufman ~ Damask


Michael Miller ~ Ta Dot Aqua


Michael Miller ~ Dasiy Doodle Dandy


Michael Miller ~ Old Script


These are just some and I am so excited to start getting ready for the big Christmas Craft Fair, which is my first and I am very nervous... so hopefully it will go well!

Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. I love these fabrics! I love polka dots, but I am not sure if I'd ever wear it though. But I would different have little baggies and stuff like that :) Nice picks!


    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous fabrics! Can't wait to see what you do with them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you order your fabrics from? We only have a hobby lobby where I'm from and most fabrics are $7 per yd! I've been looking around online but can't find any sites I like.

    ReplyDelete