Sunday, September 12, 2010

Changing Table, Birp Cloth and Bib

So a few days ago I told you guys that I had a friend who wanted me to make her a gift for a boy and a girl... well I was going to do the personalized pillow... but instead....


A diaper change station




It has a little pocket at the bottom for the wipes and diapers, and then closes like a little clutch. My friend always sends me ideas she finds while scouring through the the boutiques and the clutch is one she sent to me... I think from juju. But thought that it was really cool and wanted to make one!

A birp cloth






And a bib...




I did it up like a gift set...





Hopefully she likes it. Thank you guys for your help!!!



Creations by Kara

8 comments:

  1. CUTE! Love the fabric! I'm sure she'll love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your talent and imagination never cease! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katie this is amazing!!!! I will be looking for stuff for our baby for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cool, I LOVE it babe!

    Sheena

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful gift! Great job!

    I finally got around to answering your tag questions too!

    http://jembellish.blogspot.com/2010/09/tag-questions-and-answers.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Found you from your link on Creations by Kara. What a beautiful fabric for these baby gifts... I'm sure they will be treasured!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Kati! You did a great job! The bib will definitely come in handy!

    Oh, I just thought of something. Maybe next time you could add a diaper cover up for little girls when they wear dresses?! Wouldn't that be so cute?! =]



    Just Better Together

    ReplyDelete