Thursday, September 9, 2010

Blog Swap with A Glimpse Inside

Hi everyone... today I am blog swaping with Allison from A Glimpse Inside... I am glad she featured her dalmation cupcakes because they are TO DIE FOR!!!! I can't beleive that this is her first swap... well let me just say WELCOME we are so happy to have you here!


Hello! I am so excited to be blog swapping with Kati today! This is actually my first blog swap. :) Kati is so wonderful and I am so happy she wanted to have me over for a "visit" in her world today.

First off, let me introduce myself. My name is Allison and I am from A Glimpse Inside. I am an Army wife with a creative side. I LOVE to craft, paint, sew, take photos, decorate, go thrifting and more!
The dear husband, Travis, and I are currently living in KY. We just moved here in May from our first duty station in VA. We won't be here long but we enjoy being close to our home state of TN. He is super supportive and encourages me to create anything that comes to my mind.

But enough about me... I bet you all just want me to get to the good stuff. :)



On my blog, I share pictures and stories of our life along with my crafts, recipes, thrift finds, decor, and more. I started blogging almost a year ago and it has become quite an addiction. Today, I want to share some of my favorite things that I have featured on my blog.

I LOVE to share some the the thrifty finds that make it home with the hubby and I. Here are some crates that my husband turned into a table for his "man cave."

On Tuesdays, I share yummy recipes. This one is AWESOME and a must try- Dalmatian Cupcakes.

I love to share furniture or project transformations. It is always so fun to see what something will turn into when you are finished.

Birdie Shelf Redo

Mail Center Redo

I also just like to share some of the ways I have decorated our house here in KY.

Style with Shutters

But I mostly share crafts! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to craft! I am even SO lucky to have my own craft room in this house so I can turn out fabulous creations. I try to share a tutorial for most crafts that I create so you all can try to make one for yourself.

"Spooktacular" Subway Art

Picture Plaque

Twine wreath with Coffee Filter Flowers

Coffee Filter Wreath


Crepe Paper Rosette Wreath (apparently I like wreaths :) hehe)

I would absolutely LOVE for you all to come visit me in my neck of the woods and take a glimpse inside my world. Stop by, take a look around, stay awhile and maybe leave a comment or two. Who doesn't love those comments? I know I do!


Thank you Kati for having me over and blog swapping with me! You are a fabulous host! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment