Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My 1st Award!!!!



What a big day yesterday was... I got a little message from AmieAnn at Pinkapotamus saying that she wanted to give me this award.... HOW SWEET!!! This is super exciting because it is my VERY FIRST AWARD!!!!

Thank You Amie!



So here are the rules:


1. Thank and link back to the person that gave you this award. (done)


2. Share 7 things about yourself. (done)


3. Pass the award to at least 4 fellow bloggers who inspire you.


4. Let them know you gave them an award.


So here are the seven things that I would like to share:


1. I am a citizen of Canada and the United States... I am 100% each, naturalized at birth,I love both sides... I lived in Tuscaloosa Alabama and Birmingham Alabama and went to school there until grade 3. Then moved to Prince George British Columbia and finally my destination point of Vancouver British Columbia.


2. I love flowers... my favorite are peonies and hydrangea... I love how fluffy they are.


3. I have 2 adorable kids and I want more, I always thought I would have 4-5 kids... guess I never thought hubby might not.

4. I don't have a favorite colour... I just can't choose... I love all of them

5. I have an Aztek, and while I said I would never drive one, when I bought it I fell in love... and I still thank it for saving mine and Joshua's life in our accident... and I talk to it as though it hears me...


6. My favorite animal is a cat.


7. I LOVE COFFEE, I am not someone who is in love with chocolate, sweets, chips etc... but coffee is the single most important meal/drink of my day... if you ever meet me I will either have a coffee cup in my hand, just getting a cup of coffee, just finishing a cup of coffee or (hopefully you don't see this side of me... it is not pretty) the I NEED A CUP OF COFFEE me... and right now I am drinking a cup of coffee... (oh when I saw a cup I mean a MASSIVE cup)

And now here are the 4 blogs that I have chosen to give the lovely blog to:


1. Crystal at Crystals Craft Spot
2. Aly & Ash at Aly&Ash Creations
3. Elaine at Design Etc
4. Nicole at Whimsy Lane Crafts


I love these blogs and their inspiration... thank you for writing and crafting such great things to sip my coffee to!!!

I have some big orders this week... and I am working on a new design for my blog... so I am here I promise... just working away!!! And if anyone wants to Guest Post/ Blog Swap let me know... I still have a few days open next week.

Have a great day!!!!

2 comments: