Tuesday, August 3, 2010

A Cozy Case for My Cell Phone

As I posted earlier I made a Camera Case for my new camera that I got this weekend... well I decided that my blackberry which has been abused but loved deserved a little pretty spot... So I took some of my Peonie Pins and Sophie Pillow fabric and created a pretty little gem of a Cozy Case.




Even though I have used this fabric a lot I still like the patterns and the colour combinations....



In case you were wondering, yes my phone has pictures of my kids on it, I ordered it from a store called TEGO and you can upload your pictures, use words and generally create awesome skins for your phone. I uploaded a picture I love of my babies and all the words that they were speaking at the time. I have Ma (Peyton, Mummy (Joshua) bye bye, love you, hello and puppy... as well as their names... I am so in love with it... and I really want to protect it and I have noticed that it is really starting to take a beating in my purse... another reason for a Cozy Case... hmmm... what else could I make these for OH I know and Ipod... hubby has one of those... guess I will have to make it a little more masculine.

4 comments:

  1. I was just thinking that I need to make one of these for my blackberry. I some how managed to damage part of the screen. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Nicole... you were a winner... so pick a style! and I will send you one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is indeed cool! I could use one of these for my camera!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So stinkin' cute! I adore the fabrics you used!

    Thanks for linking up at Craftastical!

    ReplyDelete