Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inspiration and an all nighter....

okay so a few days ago I said that I was in a blah couldn't think of anything to create kinda mood... well on Tuesday at about 5pm I should have been making dinner but all of a sudden an idea came to me to make Peyton a play purse so that she could have something to carry with her. I had a few pieces of white, and a small bit of pink and thought I would just sew and see where it took me.

Well this is what I came up with in the 15 minutes I had to sew.






So this was just s simple little play purse... but I stayed up till 3:30 in the morning designing all these different handbags, wallets and camera cases I had all these ideas and last night was able to head to the fabric store for an hour....


Here is what I walked out with....
Some will be handbags, aprons, camera cozy's and some are who knows... like the purple/teal one... the lady had a .5 of a yard and asked me if I wanted it for .50 cents.... of course I said yes.

So I promise I will have more posts next week...(maybe if the kids sleep I can finish some projects today and post) tomorrow I am guest posting so I am extending the APRON GIVEAWAY until Saturday... I hope you don't mind.... just wait a little bit longer!!!

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see all your projects. You got some really cute fabric. Don't you just love it when you can't fall asleep because you are thinking of everything you want to do!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well sometimes... but I have to wake up early in the morning to take hubby to work and I work nights... so sometimes it isn't all love... and yesturday was a new fridge day so I really had to be on my game. Oh well... I am in love with my fabric... I have been playing around all day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would LOVE to buy fabric at deals you just did! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete