Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Guest Post from Crystals Craft Spot

Crystal was so kids as to guest post while I am away camping this week... I am so excited as I love her blog...

Thanks Crystal!


Hi Everyone! I am so excited to be guest blogging for Kati today. Don't you love her blog? I find so much inspiration every time I look. I just love her cute projects.


I am Crystal from Crystal's Craft Spot. Its my little spot to share my current craft projects, tutorials, recipes, and ideas I want to use in the future. Every Wednesday I host a new Craft Challenge and every Friday is Feature Friday where you can link up any of your projects you've been working on.  I hope you'll come join me. 





Now for the fun part. I am so excited to share this project with you. Its so simple and can be done to fit any style.

Interchangeable Frame










You need:


A board -I used the back of a frame that broke.  (A piece of wood, foam board, etc. would work)


Scrapbook paper


ribbon


mod podge or spray adhesive


any embellishments you want


clothes pin


Paint


glue dots or hot glue





Measure your board and cut your pattern paper to fit.  Then cut a mat for the center.  I made mine 5"x7".







Use a spray adhesive or mod podge to attach your paper to your board.








Paint your clothes pin (or you can mod podge paper to it for a cute look). 










Attach clothes pin to your board with glue dots. Embellish how ever you want.  I used rub-ons.


 


Add a ribbon to the back to hang










Add your favorite picture and easily switch it when ever you want.








Thanks for letting me stop by today.  I hope you enjoyed this fun little frame.  Come visit me any time!



































1 comment: