Saturday, July 31, 2010

And the Winners are...




So using random.org we came up with some winners....

Nicole from your comment on The Tea Towel

Suzanne from your comment on The Dresser Re-Vamp

Sheena from your comment on The Dream Plaque

Justine from your comment on The Personalized Necklace.


I have to say I honestly thought that Justine would get all of them as she commented like a true champion on all posts but her number only came up the one time... however, she was the only one who commented on the actual GIVEAWAY post... so you get a bonus present!!!


All the winners please e-mail me your address at katepixleydesign@hotmail.ca.


Congrats to those of you who won and thank you to all who participated. We are now at 19 followers... super excited about that!!!! Just wait till you see what I have in store for this week!!!

Have a great evening!

2 comments:

  1. Wooohoo! I won a give-away! This is definitely exciting! =]

    Justine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is there another email I can email you at? When I tried to send you an email, it didn't go through.

    My email address is: eplusjustin[at]yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete