Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Today I am linked up to....Tea Rose Home & Topsy Turvy Cakes

It's a blog party come and join in on all the fun... I am SO SUPER happy to be able to link up as this is my very first one... YEAH! As you read this I am off designing some cool aprons... wait and see it should be posted as soon as I am finished... and well showered and all prettied (I know I made that word up) up.... so take a look at all the other really cool projects out there...

Have a great day!





Birthday Wedding cakes crafts parties

2 comments:

  1. I surfed in from your link over there and I have to say I'm so excited I found you! I'm originally from just outside of Vancouver (Chilliwack) and am so home sick right now. Thanks for bringing a little piece of BC to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH!!!! I am so happy to have you here... I live in Langley actually... and Chilliwack is where my dad lives... I hope you feel better Sarah... I was wonderful to have you here... hmmm.... maybe I will post some around the valley pictures!

    ReplyDelete