Friday, July 9, 2010

Summertime and dresses....





Sorry I have not posted new projects but we have finally gotten some sun here in good ol' BC and I was sure gonna absorb some. As well Joshua had a hospital appointment ALL DAY TUESDAY so that day was shot!!! But here is my latest creation... As well if anyone wants a tutorial or pattern let me know and I will do one for this dress.

So my little darling loves to wear dresses... I personally think they are wonderful because you never have to remove all those layers of clothing to get to the diaper... YES US MOMMIES THINK ABOUT THAT... well my mom bought me some scrap fabric and I am trying to use all of it in really interesting ways... I think... the white on her top is just your basic white 100% Cotton... I layered it x2 and then added a decorative stitch. I did the same thing on the straps and then in the back just cut out a panel so that it would be able to go on and off easily. I put it on her and it is a little more snug then I would like but she can wear it this summer! Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Cute! Love the pic of her looking at herself in the mirror, my Wee One does that too (but sans sundress...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOO cute, the dress and the sweetheart wearing it! Thanks for linking up to my party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww Thank you guys! Ashlee thanks for having the party, I was great to have new people come over and check out my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your daughter looks so cute, very nice dress!

    ReplyDelete