Friday, November 26, 2010

Featuring My Favorites Friday- DISCOUNT CODE included

I know I missed last week and I am so sorry... last friday was the craft fair.

But this week I was able to see all the wonderful crafts for thanksgiving and some christmas ones!!!

Here are some I loved.


Cheerleader Dress Tutorial from Naptime Crafters

Candle Makeover from Hallelujahs by Holly

Days Til Christmas Tutorial from Recaptured Charm

Countdown to Christmas by The Creative Crate


How awesome are all of these!!!

Thank you for stopping by and make sure you check out these awesome projects.If you were featured feel free to grab a button!


Now onto your discount code!!!

To all of my readers I am giving you 20% off your purchase. I have just updated my Facebook Album with TONS of new product. Just message me what you would like, and I will do a special listing for you with 20% off!!!

Enter Promo Thankful in your message. Free shipping to Canada and the US

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Kati! I appreciate you mentioning my candle makeover! Thanks for hosting!

    Blessings,
    Holly
    http://hallelujahsbyholly.blogspot.com/2010/11/hallelujahs-featured-at-multi-purpose.html

    ReplyDelete