Thursday, November 18, 2010

2 days till the craft fair

I have been absent... I know... and my apologies are beginning to just become repetitive... BBBUUUTTT.... the craft fair is in 2 days... and from Nov 1st till today I have made 119 items!!!! Not to mention the displays!!!

But Friday and Saturday are the craft fair, I am super excited... praying that it doesn't snow!!! (if it does nobody will come because people here are AFRAID of the snow!!!

But I will be posting pictures of the craft fair, my booth, and all the items that I have been making. I know I love to see how others display their items and what they have done so I will give you a detailed run on how I have done all of my displays for $12!!! YOU WILL WANT TO SEE THIS!!!

I also have a cloth napkin tutorial for you all!!! AND best part the 12 days of Christmas Giveaways!!! So beginning Dec 1-12 I will give away an item... so there is lots in store to make it up to you all that I have been so neglectful!!!

Have a great day and I will see you all here Friday as I have a surprise GUEST!!!!

1 comment: