Friday, October 15, 2010

Featuring My Favorites Friday No.7

First WELCOME new followers... Thats right I saw you and thank you for joining in the madness. Now as usual every week there are more and more amazing and wonderful ideas, crafts and projects in blogland... these are my some of my favorites!
Night Stand Turned into a Play Kitchen by Dwellings by DeVore

I love this, so creative and reusing what lots of people would just throw away. Brilliant!

Painted Pumpkin by Madigan Made

This year I am really loving the painted pumpkin look... especially the all white, or black and white look... so cute!

Reversible Cape from Sewing in No Mans Land

How cute is this 2 costumes in one!

Oh So Creepy Halloween Chest by Paisley Passions

While spiders give me the hebbie gebbies this is so cool!!!

Okay well that wraps up this week, great ideas everyone! If you were featured feel free to grab a button! Have a great weekend.
And if you were featured then grab a button!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature! I'm so glad you liked my pumpkins. (I'm lovin that little kitchen, too!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS SO MUCH for the feature!!! I am adding your button to my featured page on my blog :) Thanks again!!! :)

    ReplyDelete