Friday, December 10, 2010

Featuring My Favorites Friday

So on fridays I list all my favorite items that I have come across in the week.

This friday is different....

Today I want you all to take 5 minutes.... and read this post from Amy at New Nostalgia. Amy is a wonderful woman, mother, wife (and really has a great blog too)... she is also fighting Cancer.


She is just a few years older than me, (and I am in my 20's) and she found a lump.

I am making this my post today because while I love that we all craft, and that we all make beautiful objects, I love you all so much more, and I don't want to find out that you found out too late.

Anyone at any age can get cancer, so please today take a minute to check your self ladies... go to the Dr if you have missed your appointment and tell your friends to look.

1 comment:

  1. what an honor to have your featured fridays all to myself! thank you, thank you, thank you for helping me spread the word! blessings to you, kati!!

    ReplyDelete