Sunday, February 28, 2010

A Cherry Blossom Princess Room....


So I have been planning a sweet little Shabby Chic bedroom for my daughter... after spending nights putting the spread sheet together with fabrics, artwork, paint and furniture I looked at it and at her and realized that while I was in love with it it didn't reflect my daughter who is a very bright, sweet but stubborn little girl... So I sat down with her and showed her lots pictures of everything from flowers to scenery... (I just used Google Images) and I found that she had a love for Cherry Blossom trees, and birds and princess'... So I kept the basics that I loved... the antique dresser, the bed etc... I even kept the colour that I loved of the room Princess Pearl by ICI Paints, I will do I know this sould like alot but a shabby chic, Princess Cherryblossom room.... hopefully it will work I have yet to see it done... but with a little luck and a few great buys with a little paint I can make this the room of her dreams... and one that she can keep for years to come... stay tuned for the pictures!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment