Tuesday, March 1, 2011

New line YAY! & website & free advertising!


So I have been busy with amazing projects ones that I am so excited to share with you guys finally!!!

Project one: I made my website and it went live last week!!! {YAY} www.katepixleydesigns.com is ALIVE! It has taken so long to pick the header and get eveything worked out the way that I wanted it to. It is a free site, www.weebly.com, which is awesome if you are looking at making your own site.


The second I am TRILLED about!!! I launched my wedding line: Morning Doll by Kate Pixley features exclusive one-of-a-kind wedding veils, ring bearer pillows, garders, ties, and much much more! I was picked up by a local wedding boutique and we did the shoot on friday {it was the best working day of my life.} My website has a new blog with exclusive behind the sence pictures of friday and some of my new products!!! Go over and check it out!!!

So on my new website I have a new blog, it will have a lot of fun stuff, I really want to support the handmade commutnity, I know how important it is! So while we are all starting out I wanted to offer some free advertising to anyone who has a handmade business.

SO..... here is the deal if you have a shop or blog and you either are currently adverstising, or you haven't taken the plunge and would like to please send me an e-mail: katepixleydesign@hotmail.ca and tell me who you are, what is your store, and what do you sell. I will have a few spots open and they will be free, I would suggest a giveaway during the month, but really at this time it is optional. Your badge will be in the corner of my new blog for one month and then I will give someone eles the chance for free advertising. You will need to write a blog post and show us your stuff, and let us know who you are!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!!! {please come over and take a look at my new website and tell me what you think}

xoxo K

1 comment:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!! Sounds like you're heading forwards and upwards in leaps and bounds!I'm off to check out your website!

    ReplyDelete