Friday, February 4, 2011

Indie Buisness 3.0 and MORE

It has been almost a year since I started blogging, it has been only 8 months since I started sewing and really still getting the hang of it all. But if you are like me, and wanting to start your own buisness, either a sewing, crafting, photography or a like type of company then you will want to sign up for Indie Buisness 3.0...we can be classmates AND the teachers are amazing.... go and check it out!

In the last few months I have been really struggling to try and find out better ways to make KPD my only form of income. I am currently reading two books which I highly recomend: Socianomics and Sociable, both teach you how to use your computer as you marketing tool. (I in no way was paid to endorse this I simply really found them interesting and helpful...)

So not sure how many of you this might help but I know I needed someone to help me, and I would love some company on this journey!!!

xoxox Kati


No comments:

Post a Comment