Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Featuring My Favorites Friday is Back!!!

Hi Guys I am back, I have been so busy with all that is 2 jobs, and being a mom on top of that, that I honestly needed a break... So for about a month I just simplified my life... took days off to just play with my babies... I feel much more refreshed and ready to come back... I was looking around and found these WONDERFUL ideas... I actually had a dream I was making the Love wreath.... HMMM... I think my crafting Mojo is back!!! Thanks for hanging in there. February marks one year on the blog so I am thinking a Giveaway.

Valentines Day Wreath from Lil' Luna


Supersized Subway Art- Tutorial from Tatertots and Jello


Valentines Day Pillow by Dittle Dattle


Vintage Beanie Hat by Bubbly Nature



And one of my girlfriends was so crafty she made this.... it did take some time, but SO CUTE!!!

Nyra Leanne Pare Januray 18th, 2011 6lbs 9oz Congrats Michelle and Travis!!!



If you were featured feel free to grab a button!

2 comments:

  1. What fun favorites!! I love them all -- especially the baby. So cute!!

    Thanks for including my Super Sized Subway Art!!

    xoxox
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for he feature! :) bubblynaturecreations.com

    ReplyDelete