Friday, October 8, 2010

Featuring My Favorites Friday No.6

WOW week 6... While I am blogging about Halloween things I am in my studio creating Christmas items... but I will spare you the Christmas items until after Halloween. This weekend is Thanksgiving... yes here in Canada... we have Thanksgiving before Halloween, and then because I am a dually my mom hosts Thanksgiving again in November... THIS IS THE BEST TIME! I get Turkey 3 months in a row!

Okay on to some really awesome tutorials or ideas I found this week I hope you love them I really do!

Fall Table Runner/ Mat from Make It and Love It



Cinderella Dress fit for a Princess and a Tutorial from Make it and Love it (I know again)


What a great Halloween Costume... (and what a pretty princess!) I always vote for pretty over scary at Halloween, so this is such a perfect dress up... and it really could be worn as a dress up outfit all year long!! GREAT JOB! Want to make your own head over and take a look!

Pumpkin Bowling from A girl and a glue gun


Fall Dress from At Second Street

Wow if this dress doesn't make someone want to sew I don't know what will... I LOVE THIS DRESS! I want one for my baby girl so bad!!! Brilliant and awesome job!


Fall Pillow
from Dream Home



I love trees so this is one pillow I want to make for my house!!! Great job!

Have a great weekend you guys! See you next week!

And if you were featured then grab a button!!!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much stopping by my blog and featuring me! You've got a great blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh la la! thanks! what an honor!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, LOVE that pillow!

    Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete