Friday, September 3, 2010

Featuring My Favorites Friday #1

So I love blogurfing (blog surfing,) I love seeing others ideas. SO on fridays I would like to show you some of my favorites, and hopefully soon we can do a link party... Cause I love me some link parties... Just an opportunity to show everyone what you are working on... it is fun!!! (if you would be interested let me know)

So this is what I found blogurfing this week...

Mainly fall stuff because I am finally ready to say hi to it... (I love fall, but I love summer... so I am always torn)

DIY Halloween Candelabra from Sandra at Sawdust and Paper Scraps... She is Guest posting at Tatertots and Jello


I love how she was able to make it for a fraction of the cost of the one she found in the store... MY KIND OF LADY!


Fall Decor at Decor Chic




OH a lady after my own heart, I LOVE that she has that sweet warm, fall look. The candles and little pumpkin... Can you smell the pumpkin spice latte??? Even better it can be done now because it isn't all spooky yet...

Fabric Rosettes Tutorial from Little Birdie Secrets


I love little flowers, and I love them placed everywhere!!! This is a great tutorial for those of you who wanted to learn how to make some!

Toilet Paper Pumpkins (that's right!!) From The Sweet Life



What a great IDEA!!! You have to go over there and find out how she made toilet paper into these B-E-A utiful pumpikins.... they would look wonderful on my mantel!!!
Better yet if you are trying to save space these are great because you can just keep the material every year, and remake them!!! Then you don't have to have huge containers of fall decor for all your sweet little pumpkins!

Fall Wreath from A Glimpse Inside


I have been wanting a wreath for... um.... okay I have never had a wreath so this fall I WILL!!! It is on my checklist! And this one would be perfect!!!

Okay so this is what I love this week!!! What do you love???

Have a great weekend!!!

If you were featured grab a button!

5 comments:

  1. What fun links! I am off to check them out. Thanks for featuring Sandra's candelabra!

    xoxo
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Katie, thanks for the shout out! I'm loving all these great fall and Halloween ideas! Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love each of these projects that you've showcased! Which one will I start with?

    ReplyDelete